As a company, we have vast experience of dealing with all kinds of pests in all kinds of situations. Working with domestic and commercial customers in Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Bletchley and outlying areas, we know that some pests require specialist treatment – and fast!
Expert, professional service
Both domestic and commercial customers need pests dealing with quickly and, for this to happen, we have a very clear, 4 step action plan:
- Identification – every pest control call we receive starts with a firm identification of the pest or pests involved. Some pests cause similar damage to others but require a very different approach and treatments.
- No obligation quotation – many customers assume that professional pest control services will be expensive and hence, try to deal with the situation themselves. This can not only be ineffective but, worse still, the situation with the pest can be made worse. We provide a no obligation quotation, for FREE!
- Treatment and methods – some pests require a combination of chemical treatments, along with ‘deep cleaning’; other pests take longer to deal with than others and, in many cases, prevention of infestations also needs to be part of the treatment programme.
- Advice – we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive pest control service to all our customers and, as a result, we offer advice and prevention tips on how pest problems can be avoided in the future, both in terms of short terms solutions and any longer term work that needs carrying out.
For all this to happen successfully, you need to have confidence in the company providing the service…
- All our technicians hold the ‘Pest Control and Management’ certificate, as awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health (RSPH); this comprehensive qualification deals with the eradication and control of all pests common to the UK, as well as the safe use of chemical treatments
- We also hold a variety of additional licences, such as Firearms & Shotgun licence
- Specialist qualifications and certificates includes the use of gassing compounds, deer management etc.
- We are members of the British Association for Shooting and Conservation (BASC), an organisation that promotes the active management of the countryside
- We are also members of the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), an influential body that helps businesses, like us, to work and operate in a professional way
- We guarantee all our work and we are insured with a £5 million Public Liability policy
ALL the methods and treatments we use are safe and humane, causing no unnecessary suffering to any animal or bird and in accordance with the Pests Act 1954.